OUR ESTATE AGENCY SERVICES
We have a proven track record of property sales in Dunblane & around Central Scotland.
- A no obligation valuation based on up to the minute market information and our extensive knowledge of the local area. This will give you an indication of what price can be realistically achieved for your property.
- We will prepare a property schedule and distribute it to interested parties.
- Your property will be added to our website and shown in our property windows at Dunblane & Callander.
- We will add your property to Rightmove website. We also have access to solicitors property websites (at extra cost).
- Action cost effective local press advertising.
- Provide you with a ‘for sale board’ supplied and erected, to alert interested passers-by to the property, and which agent to contact.
- Add you to our mailing list and distribute your property details to people who are looking for a property such as yours.
SELLING YOUR PROPERTY
Our Property Manager, Jackie Pask is happy to discuss any concerns you may have regarding the sale of your home. We offer a Free Valuation service and Jackie will advise you on getting your home ready for sale, and will give you detailed information and advice on the various costs involved. You can email or phone Jackie to arrange a free home visit. She will provide you with a valuation of your property and a quotation of our fees for marketing it.
Our membership of rightmove allows us to present your property to the widest possible audience of house hunters. Your property will be advertised on the rightmove website, and on our own website. A Recent review disclosed rightmove to be the UK’s number one website for property sales.
BUYING A PROPERTY
After you have viewed a property and wish to submit an offer, the first step is to contact us and ask us to note interest on your behalf. This should ensure that you will be advised if a closing date for offers is set or if another offer is received.
A note of interest does not have any contractual force for seller or buyer, but is a courtesy between the selling and purchasing solicitors.
If two or more people wish to offer, a closing date may be set for the offers to be considered. This takes the form of a closed auction with offers being considered simultaneously at a set day and time. Normally, though not necessarily, the highest offer wins, but occasionally the date of entry or another matter will be a deciding factor.
If you require a survey, we can arrange this for you, and explain and advise which type of survey to have carried out. The surveyor will value the property and advise you upon its condition, and highlight any difficulties or problem areas, all of which gives you guidance on how much to offer. Our extensive knowledge of the local market will also help you in this decision.
After your offer has been accepted, the contract is not binding until all matters, legal and otherwise, are agreed between the buyer and seller, and the missives have thereby been concluded. This can take a few weeks. During this period the property is under offer and will be off the market. The property is sold when the missives are concluded. At that point the contract is binding on all parties.
Please contact us to discuss any of this in more detail. We are happy to note interest for you, free of charge.
OTHER RELATED AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Our areas of expertise for Commercial, Residential & Agriculture property also include :
- Conveyancing – Buying & Selling Commercial & Residential properties
- Remortgage of Property
- Landlord & Tenant – Residential and Commercial Leases
- Option Agreements between Landowners and Developers (e.g. Windfarms)
- Alternative Land Occupation Arrangements (e.g. Farming Contracting Agreements)
- Company Sales and Acquisitions